Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gucksy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2006, 06:17 AM
    Is there a more natural way to lighten skin?
    Is there a more natural/organic or homeopathic way of lightening your skin? I'm a little scared about what chemicals could potentially do to me. (although I am a bit of a nerd/geek, staying inside for the rest of my life and avoiding the sun was not an option):p
    juhi622 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2006, 07:43 PM
    Hello!
    I need information on age spot removal cream anyone knows if Meladerm cream works?

I was going to use glyquin but I know it lightens the skin but not remove the spot such as freckels, age spot, liver spot.
    lauree Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2006, 12:21 PM
    Iklen (from Merc) shall be good. It is officially approved in Europe

Other products:

Amelan / COSMELAN
    Celerit
    Mela-D
    nitelite Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2008, 01:43 PM
    Wondering the same
    Hellosunshine Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Apr 6, 2008, 06:50 PM
    Refer to a thread I've posted: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...ic-202357.html

You can combine natural products like lemon juice, green tea, mulberry extract, distilled water, and licorice extract.

Trust me, I've just applied pure licorice extact to an undisclosed area in my leg and it's whitened quite a bit so be careful and make sure to dilute extracts with water to decrease potency.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Apr 7, 2008, 04:17 AM
    Orange peel powder is actually quite good.
    I personally use it as a scrub every day - twice.
    My acne scars have lightened up quite a bit.
    gossipgirl Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2008, 04:52 PM
    A week ago I started trying a lemon and honey body scrub. I have seen a little bit of lightening... but nothing that dramatic.
    Monique1980 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2012, 10:58 AM
    I love the dandilion mask. You girls should try it!

Finally! How To Get White Skin Naturally

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Shea Butter help for lighten uneven skin tone ? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello folks, I am using pinch of saffron strand in boiled milk ( a glass) to drink everyday Since March 2006. Some of my friends said it will lighten the skin but it is going to take long term ( the funny thing is I never read from any of science page proven results:D ). Well my friends and I...

What works to lighten skin? [ 2 Answers ]

I have some dark spots on my face from acne scars and I also have very dark knees. There are so many creams out there I have no idea what to try. Has anyone ever used Ma Ma Lotion? I'm thinking about trying that. Does anyone have any suggestions of what will work fast?

Coco butter Cream does it lighten skin [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys, I heard the coco butter evens out skin tone and lightens it... is it true.. Can someon tell be a skin lighten product I can buy from walmart

What is the best cream to lighten your skin giving it a fair natural look... HELP! [ 18 Answers ]

I have been hearing a lot about magic creams, fair and flawless and Makari, but what actually is the BEST for my skin? What's the most natural and does any of these have any side effects. PLEASE HELP!! I really need a cream to lighten my brown skin to make it look more lighter but natural and fair....

Do l-glutathione really lighten the skin complexion? Please help! [ 1 Answers ]

I value your opinion. Do you know if l-glutathione actually can lighten a person's skin complexion and achieve an even skin tone?? I'm happy with my skin tone but I want to get rid of my ugly stretch marks which reminds me on overweight years as a teenager.. I just want to be able to wear a bikini...

View more questions Search