Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CupCake06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2003, 11:03 AM
    HELP PLEASE!
    I need help. My boyfriend and I have been going out for a year and a half. We have a long-distance relationship during the school year; but I move home for the summer. All during the school year we take turns visiting each other; things go great and we are able to do what we want(ie: school clubs, sorority, band gigs) and still be in a committed relationship. I have moved home for the summer and now it seems that all we do is fight. He says he is afraid to tell me his feelings and says that I smother him. I say that I "smother" him because he is incapable of making decisions. He acts like a 5 year old. Anyway, we had another argument and I told him to call me when he wanted a girlfriend. That was 5 days ago and I am beside myself with anxiety. I don't know if I should call him or just leave him be. I want to be with him and I think he is the one. HELP PLEASE!
    1finediva Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2003, 02:51 PM
    HELP PLEASE!
    I know exactly what you mean my boyfriend and I have been together for the same amount of time and we argue more than enough but then its like when I think we need space apart from each other he can't handle it because in more ways than 1, I have become his mother... I mean for god sake when we go out to order food he has to look at me and ask me what drink does he want or what food should he get today. So he too seems incapable of doing things on his own, meanwhile he's 4 years older... Anyway back to your situation I think that if you really think that he's the one call him but if that keeps happening then let him miss you and want to call you.
    Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search