Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gingerrogers77 Posts: 54, Reputation: 3

Jul 26, 2010, 08:37 PM
    Re-Piping A Home...
    Hi Everyone:

Is $4,100.00 reasonable to re-pipe/re-plumb a 1300 sqft home in Florida? Included is extending the air conditioner condensation pipe, replacing shower/tub hardware in 2 bathrooms, and placing a new washer box w/hoses. Please let us know! Thanks for your time!

God Bless,

Ginger Rogers :)

Check out some similar questions!

Shower piping [ 2 Answers ]

Is it code or recommended that the piping coming into and out of the mixing valve be copper and not CPVC?

Piping in a new toilet [ 1 Answers ]

I am building a bathroom with toilet on the upper floor of my home. I need to know how to run the piping so as to connect into the existing sewer pipe in the basement.I have never piped in a toilet so need to know exactly how to connect the toilet to the waste pipe, pipe size, gradient required,...

PVC piping [ 6 Answers ]

Can you run Hot H2O in PVC pipe.I ran my water lines and I seem to have gotten something crossed in the kitchen.Dont know how but Have hot H2O coming from PVC and cold coming from CPVC? I can't get to where it ties in at because it is at the eave end of the house.:confused:

Piping [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to get the diagram and parts required for a deepwell water system with a pressurized tank. What do I need to get started?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.