Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phxlady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 07:42 PM
    Where can a find a diagram for a 46" deck Briggs & Stratton Type 2653E1?
    I need a diagram for a 1999 Briggs & Stratton Lawn Tractor. I need to put belts on the lower deck. But do not know how they go on. Model 42A707, Code 9902195B, Type 2653E1.
    Thanks
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jul 27, 2010, 09:57 AM

Hi,
    Briggs does not make mowers though they own companies that do. Try looking under the seat for the make and model.
    I can tell you that you have a 42 cu. in. opposed twin made on 02/19/99.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MTD 14.5HP 42" (Briggs & Stratton OHV) [ 5 Answers ]

I have an MTD 14.5HP 42" that has a Briggs and Stratton OHV engine. It is about 10 yrs old and has been sitting out for a couple years because I no longer had much of a yard to cut with 3 kids worth of stuff in back. We bought a new house that has 2 acres so now I need this again but I do...

Briggs & stratton carburetor diagram [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to rebuild a Briggs & Stratton carburetor and need a detailed drawing of it. It's the on on the Model GH-410 engine for the Generac Generator. The part number is 0A4600.

15.5 briggs & Stratton "Craftsman Riding mower [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Craftsman 42" Riding mower that's approx 5-7 years old. It runs great when it runs, but when I try to start it up is when I run into trouble. Ive replaced the battery... brushes in the starter... fuel filter... cleaned all the battery connections including the ground on the frame. It...

CRAFTSMAN Briggs & Stratton 19HP 46" Lawn Tractor Won't Start unless. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi - My CRAFTSMAN Briggs & Stratton 19HP 46" Lawn Tractor Won't Start unless I put some gas directly in the carb. I've changed the spark plugs, put new gas in the tank and replaced the small fuel filter. I'm encouraged that it finally started, but it won't start without adding the gas...

Briggs & Stratton 25 HP Intek Engine "Racing" [ 2 Answers ]

My 25 HP Intek Twin Model 445777 Type 0134 engine with 47 hours, clean gas, oil and filters, started "racing," after one hour of mowing this week, blowing smoke. I've mowed three times this season; over one hour each with no problem. Choke now runs in "reverse," meaning that I have to push it all...

View more questions Search