Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wilcoxcw Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 06:58 PM
    Need help with GE water cooler
    Water is frezzing in the cold water tank.
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2010, 07:37 PM

Its to cold

Is there a circulation/cooling fan that's not working?
    wilcoxcw Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2010, 04:01 AM

Not sure about the fan. The back of the cooler is inclosed is an S shape coil from the top to the bottom. There is a wire that is attached to the coil at the bottom. The water is freezing is in the water tank. The water bottle sets on top of the water tank upside down. I have drained all the water out of the cooler. Not sure what to do next. Also should a cooler last more than 3yr's. Waiting for feedback & thanks for you help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Samp cooler throwing out water inside [ 1 Answers ]

My roof top down draft swamp cooler is throwing water out the vent inside when it is turned on. What is wrong and why is it doing this?

GE Profile Water Cooler leak [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GE Profile Water Cooler. We replaced the bottle of water on Wednesday morning and noticed that the bottle was cracked and leaking down the side. We removed that bottle and put another new one on the water cooler. Everything looked fine. We were gone from Wednesday at noon until Friday...

Air Cooler or Swamp Cooler? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I live in New Jersey... we have a/c wall units throughout the house. The back part of our living room does not receive enough a/c from the wall unit (there is a bend in the room) and there is no where to install another unit in the back part of the living room. We have only sliding...

Water at both showers cooler than rest of house. [ 18 Answers ]

We've had to adjust our hot water heater to accommodate a new dishwasher that requires hot water to be between 120-130 degrees so we've turned it down from somewhere in the HOT range on the dial to exactly at WARM. Our main shower and our second bathtub/shower both feel barely warm but all...

State Select Hot water temp. Getting cooler [ 2 Answers ]

I have a State Select 75 gal hot water heater. Mod # PR675NRRS. The hot water thermostat seems to be set at "A". It has not been changed in the last 3 years (since installed). The water temp from the faucet and shower has gotten gradually cooler over the past week or two. What could be the...

View more questions Search