Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenlyn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 06:27 PM
    2300 cps is how many meters per minute
    I have a chocolate viscosity of 2300 cps. I need to know how that relates in meters and how that would work in pipes designed gor 1600 cps

Check out some similar questions!

95 mazda 2300 will crank but won't start sometimes [ 1 Answers ]

95 mazda 2300 truck will crank but won't start sometimes. If you get it running its fine till you turn it off.Then it mit start or it mit not.Then it mit start a few minutes later or not start for two days.We have changed computer,starter and a bad belt.Now we have put gas right in carb but no...

Delta pressure balance 2300 series shower faucet. [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Delta 2300 Series shower faucet, it has two handles, one for temperature and one for pressure. It has never had great water pressure but it has progressively gotten worse. My first thought was that the shower head was clogged and cleaned the screen and the head. I also had a slight...

What is the speed,in meters per second, of 24 meters in 6 seconds? [ 2 Answers ]

I need help in how to find meters per second

Meters per minute [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how many meters I run per minute.:( In ten minutes I run 2740.7meters.:p

Totaline p374-2300 stat [ 4 Answers ]

I have upgraded to the Totaline p374-2300sch stats. I have the install/owners manuals for the two 2200's that I am using, but need to know more about the 2300's that I am using. I know they have "economizer" and pre-occ purge functions as well as "morning warm up", but need to know how to set the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.