Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angel1calling Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 03:58 PM
    My kitchen faucet won't work but water will come out the side sprayer
    When I turned on the faucet in the kitchen the water came out very very little from the knobs but the side sprayer worked perfect. What can be the problem or is there a clog in the faucet line we can't see that's not in the sprayer on the side part
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jul 26, 2010, 04:26 PM

Remove faucet aerator and see what happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low water pressure through kitchen faucet but not sprayer [ 13 Answers ]

Hello, I am having a problem with low water pressure through my kitchen faucet but water pressure through the sprayer is fine. It is a Moen faucet don't know the model # but series # is 7400. The kitchen was recently renovated so the faucet is quite new maybe 2 years old. Wondering if...

How do I replace kitchen faucet sprayer with a undersink water filter faucet? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a old kitchen kitchen faucet with attached sprayer. I want to install a Culligan undersink filter which comes with a water faucet that REPLACES the sprayer. I have very limited room under the sink to work in. I cannot even get any normal open end wrenches/adjustibles to work with limited...

Kitchen sink single unit with sprayer won't work [ 1 Answers ]

Had a granite counter and stainless steel sink installed with single unit on/off faucet and a sprayer. Now, intermittently when I lift the faucet, the water shuts off and won't come on unless I jerk the sprayer up and down once or twice. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Kitchen faucet with sprayer water pressure [ 1 Answers ]

My kitchen faucet with sprayer water pressure does not work sometimes why?

Installed new kitchen sprayer, but faucet will not work [ 8 Answers ]

HELP I just moved in to my home and I installed a new kitchen sink sprayer, but now the faucet has stop running water. I can only get the water to work by using the sprayer (which is also leaking, I guess I didn't tighten it enough). Can some one please tell me what I may have done wrong?

View more questions Search