Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    denisegiovanni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 02:40 PM
    Free Eye Exams
    I do not have insurance or a job at this time and my vision is very poorly, Where can I go to get free eye exam and free eyeglasses please help.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 26, 2010, 03:57 PM

Please read the sticky at the top of this page. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/vision...am-218963.html

This question has been asked and answered many times. Thank you. Feel free to ask any additional questions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free Eye Exams [ 1 Answers ]

I am 56 years old I don't have ajob or insurance I have not had an eye exam for four years ND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW if there is any one who would help me.

Low Cost or Free Eye Exams in Richmond VA [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Im trying to find out if there are any low cost or free places to go for eye exams in or around Richmond Va for a friend who doesn't have vision insurance. Thank you !

Free eye exams [ 2 Answers ]

I do not have health insurance and am having some weird things going on with my eyes, flashes, spots,etc. I was wondering if anyone knows if there any any places or organizations that offer free eye exams. Thank you

Free eye exams and eyeglasses for children [ 1 Answers ]

[I have a neighbor that has 2 grand daughters. The grandmother is currently unemployed and she is home schooling the girls. The father of the girls works but it takes all he makes and then some to run the home. The girls have been having trouble reading and making out certain letters. Is there some...

View more questions Search