Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pound4u04 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2003, 01:59 PM
    Breaking up for good?
    I am 27years old and I have been involved with a woman that is 54 years old.We have been separated for 1year 5months.We still talk on the telephone,but;she says we can't be together until I get a car or a job. I a confused am I don't know what to do.  
    dwalex Posts: 69, Reputation: 3

May 30, 2003, 10:21 AM
    breaking up for good?
    I'm confused too. Why can't you get a car and a job?That doesn't appear to be asking much of a 27 year old. Also, why are you interested in a 54 year old? Have you convinced yourself that you can do no better?
    All very intriging!!

dwalex
    Rhondadlock Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Aug 9, 2003, 07:55 AM
    breaking up for good?
    I am confused also. Why can't you get a car and a job?? You are 27 years old and you show be responsible for yourself at this point. Why does that seem so foreign to you? Adults take care of themselves.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Breaking lease [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Maine and have signed a 1 year lease. My husband and I were able to purchase a home, so obviously we will be moving out. I heard somewhere that once you have fulfilled a 1 year commitment, it doesn't matter if your landlord has you re-sign a lease, you are month to month. I haven't been...

Breaking Up... [ 10 Answers ]

What's the best way to get over a break-up? And if you're really in love with that person, do you think it's worth it to give in patience and wait, and hope for that person to come back to you one day?

Breaking a Lease [ 3 Answers ]

Two weeks ago I went and put a $75 deposit down on an apartment and signed a lease. The apartment wasn't supposed to be ready until Sept 26th. I got a call on Aug 30th stating the apartment was ready, but the very next day, situations arose that are going to keep me from renting the apartment. I...

After breaking up [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, everybody.. Thank you for reading this. I am 24 years old and I broke up with my ex-boyfriend a month ago. He began to say he was really busy and could not think of any... Afterthat, he told he needed "space" to concentrate on his work. I made dicision to break up with him to respect...

Breaking up [ 6 Answers ]

I have just broken up with my girlfriend. We had only been dating for two months but I already had started to develop some feelings for her. She said there was no spark in the relationship. OK, I appreciate her honesty and I will give her the space she wants. However, my last relationship broke...

View more questions Search