Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    A.leon13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 01:02 PM
    I think I'm being haunted
    I experienced a woman spirit's presence when I was five years old. She seemed sad and confused. It was in my great grandparents house, they built their house in the 60's, and I can not find any property history. I am now sixteen and still I am haunted by this woman in the house. I don't know if she's trying to cross over or what? I think I am the only one that sees her. My family say's they hear stuff, and that's it. I don't know what to do. I know she like's to come out in mirrors, she likes to throw things. She make's you feel uncomfortable. If her presence is around I feel Sad, Sick, and Angry lots of emotions at random times. Any answers will help.
    engoibo Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jul 26, 2010, 01:19 PM

OK you can ask her to go away in the name of jesus. Do it three times. If that doesn't work. Annoite the house with olive oil. She makes you feel this way because you have a gift. You can feel emotions and energy. I would just breath and learn to block her out. Its a lot of ways you can get rid of her. Also She probably bothers you more because she knows you can see her.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2010, 01:37 PM

Hi... I don't know where you are, but if you were in the UK, I would suggest you went to the local library, they will hold books on the history of the area, it may give you a starting point as to who,over the years,has lived in that area, also what events have taken place there and whether they were good or not so good happenings.

I would also suggest you visit the local church, speak to the Vicar of the parish, who will most definitely be able to fill you in on some details and maybe put you in touch with someone who knows a bit more .

You could also search the area on Google, which should also give you some information.

Maybe you could try asking the neighbours, invite them for a coffee/tea, you need not tell the whole story, you could just say that you are interested in the history of the place and they may be able to fill you in on several neighbours that I'm sure they would have known... what you actually need is a curtain twitcher, every street has one, guaranteed, they'll know all you'd like to know.

You could also try the local councill office, I'm sure they could help.

I don't think this lady will go away until her problem has been sorted out.

If all else fails, I suggest you seek out an experienced medium, who will be able to help your situation.
    Hexxie Posts: 152, Reputation: 12

Jul 26, 2010, 11:20 PM

Hello A.leon13,

Before I can answer, I need to clarify a few things: 1. Does this only happen at your grandmother's house, or other places as well? 2. You say you think you are the only one that can see her, does anyone else "sense" her? 3. Is this the only "spirit" you have ever sensed? And finally, could you please elaborate when you say she likes to throw things (an example). I am trying to narrow down your situation to be of service.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2010, 11:35 PM
    Hi, A.leon13!

Have you already spoken to someone locally, outside of your family members, about what you're experiencing, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I am being haunted [ 26 Answers ]

Hi I am 14 and I am experiencing things and I think I am being haunted. 1. I ALWAYS feel as if I am being watched. :( 2. I see shadows out of the corner of my eye that moves. 3. doors open and close. (and no it isn't the wind as they are fully shut) 4. my cat stares at nothing:eek: 5. taps...

Why am I being haunted [ 4 Answers ]

Why is there a ghost that is mad at me or just enjoys lingering and doing creepy things to me?

I am haunted [ 2 Answers ]

My great grandma died in the house I live in, and I'm in the room right above the room she died in. there's a walk in closet with an attic inside it. I've noticed that every time I leave my room (with the door closed) and I come back the door is wide open. I also hear things knocking on the inside...

Am I being haunted [ 3 Answers ]

Am I being haunted by a ghost/demon?Im 12 and in my old house,I used to somehow awake at 12:00am every night and see a young woman leaning over my bunk bed,she had black hair and a white face,she had an old flowery dress on and it only started a couple of months after I moved in.Then when I moved...

Most haunted [ 5 Answers ]

Ok tonight shows the living TV (travel channel if your in the u.s) final night of most haunted live they are in the city of glasgow and the place of paranormal investigation is yet to be announced... Now last night they were in some vaults and a few of the crew were attacked by so called...

View more questions Search