Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashleyguy205 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 12:39 PM
    How can I find my biological dad?
    Well, it's a long story.. anyway.. I'm 25 yrs old and have been searching for my dad for about 8 yrs now.. I have asked my mom several of times about my dad and she told me that she doesn't know where he is.. but I have searched the whole interent and there is always a catch.. and I don't have a credit card.. but I found his name on my birth certificate it says Darrly Dwayne Dagnan.. I have looked up his name and found out that he is 43 yrs old and lives in Adger Alabama but I donot have his phone number nor address so what can I do to contact him is there any way without paying?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2010, 01:26 PM

This is a missing persons question, not a "family question" but I can see why it's posted here. I've asked that it be moved. I find the same name and phone number but two different addresses:

4137 Valley Ford Rd, Adger, Al 35006 - 205/425-7434 (born in 1966)

4435 County Road 18, Bremen, Al 35033 - 205/425-7434 (born in 1976)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I would like to find my biological dad [ 4 Answers ]

I wish I could have some help on trying to find my biological dad. His name is wayne turman.

I want to find my dad biological parents! [ 1 Answers ]

My dad was born in California on Dec. 26th of 1956, he was adpoted shortly after, the only thing I know about his biological parents are that they were irish and their last name was munson. I have no idea how to even start the process of finding them but would like to do so before it is too late. I...

Find my biological dad [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Lacee and I was born in San Antonio, TX in 1985. I am almost 24yrs old and I am trying to find my birth father. When my mom found out she was pregnant, he had already moved from San Antonio, TX back to Ohio. He was 19 then so that makes him about 43 or 44. He told my mom in a...

Want to find biological dad [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 21, and as far as I know I haven't seen my dad since I was one. My mother refuses to talk about him, and I know he was a heroin addict (which my mom didn't find out until afterwards). I did find some postcards dated from him to me when I was around two, and they were marked from Jacksonville,...

View more questions Search