Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beruwaye Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 11:38 AM
    Does advolcado bring down d cholestrol level?
    Does advolcado bring down cholestrol level?
    bleusong52 Posts: 239, Reputation: 46

Jul 26, 2010, 11:41 AM

Avocado cholesterol diet is beneficial for lowering cholesterol, despite of avocado fat content and carbohydrate. The reason is that avocado is a great source of heart-healthy monounsaturated fat. The avocado fat is a type of fat that may actually help to raise levels of HDL ("good"cholesterol) which actually protects arteries, while lowering levels of LDL ("bad" cholesterol).

In case you are not familiar, HDL or the good cholesterol is the one that cleanses the arteries from the LDL or bad cholesterol build up. So, it flows naturally that the higher the HDL/good cholesterol the less is LDL/bad cholesterol.

Here is an article from E-zines:
    Learn About Eating Avocado To Lower Your Cholesterol Levels

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does it mean if your cholestrol is inherited [ 2 Answers ]

I was told, that because my levels of cholestrol were so high, I may have inherited it. What does this mean? I have dropped my levels back down to normal, in about 3 months.

Cholestrol reading [ 1 Answers ]

My total cholestrol was 95. HDL is 27. I guess my LDL was 68 (did not report this reading on test results) so my good cholestrol is low and should be higher. Is that correct?

How do I bring it to the next level and send the right message? [ 4 Answers ]

I was just messaging people on msn and there is this one guy that I talked to and we connect. This happen just recently about a week. He start texting me now though and he asked me out before but I could not so I refused. I really want to go out with him and get to know him and stuff but I am not...

How do I bring back the old us? Bring back the long convo's and the activeness? [ 6 Answers ]

Bman 800 here call me bryan OK I've been dating the love of my life for almost six months and I have nown her for about a year now and I think the relationship is getting tired I am NOT breaking it off we love each other more than anything in the world she lost her virginity to me... I unfortunetly...

View more questions Search