Ask
    alex1965 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 11:32 AM
    Change the alignment for celected column in excel
    Change the selected cell to 26 point
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 26, 2010, 01:04 PM

Right click on the top of the column to select it then right click and select Cell Properties, to change font, alignment. etc.

By the way, since this is about Excel, why did you post it under Word processing? I've moved it for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excel - Copying a row to a column [ 3 Answers ]

I have a list of data in Row 1 that I would like to be displayed down Column A instead. Is there an easy way to transfer it from one to the other?

Excel: extract surname from column with first name and sometimes initials [ 1 Answers ]

In an Excel spreadsheet I have a column containing first name, sometimes an initial (or two), then a surname then in brackets a date of birth. How can I extract the surname? e.g. one row might be John A Smith (01/01/1990) The next might be John A Smith (02/02/1991) and the next John Smith...

How can I sort data on a Hidden column in Excel? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a spreadsheet that has a pivot table in it. Each record has a time group column and a time nbr column in the pivot table. (i.e. Timegroup = 90 days before and a timenbr of 1 is assigned to this group, Timegroup = 60 days before and a timenbr of 2 is assigned to this group,...

Excel 07 - Pressing enter won't bring me to the A column [ 4 Answers ]

I'm new to excel and learning it at my local college but am stuck with a small problem. say I enter info in A2, then B2... and so on until I get to say... E2. If I hit enter after inputting info into E2 my next active cell is random. its going between all the letters in the next row down,...

Column Protect in excel [ 1 Answers ]

How to protect the column in excel??

View more questions Search