Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carmenandpaul Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 10:35 AM
    What is it growing on my palm tree
    Our palm is a few years old , but now most of leaves has died and there is a white flowering cone on the top of it flowers has died now and all new shoots growing from base. Can we cut of the dying cone and how ? ;-(
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2010, 12:42 PM

Can you post a picture?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My palm tree has 2 weird stems growing next to the fronds, what are they? [ 1 Answers ]

2 long pointed stems amongst the fronds that have what looks like new budding fronds growing every 2 to 3 feet. I have never seen them before.

Where can I sell my sago palm tree [ 2 Answers ]

I have a nice sago palm growing under my steps and would like to sell it to someone who will take care of the tree. It is about 31/2 feet and 31/2 feet around , leaf -wise. Thank you very much. Bert

Palm tree species, name [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a palm this weekend from a roadside dealer. He told me the name of the palm is a "ravolini", and I've seen it advertised in other places, but cannot find it in any of the palm guides I've found on-line. Is there another name for this palm?

How do I kill the stump of a palm tree [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Guys, I am looking for help! I got a Palm Tree cut down a few days ago, I am now left with the stump in the ground, what do I do to poison the stump. Kilronan.

I have ivy growing up a tree. Will this injure the tree? [ 1 Answers ]

I have ivy growing up a tree. Will this injure the tree?

View more questions Search