Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ayemil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2006, 11:26 PM
    Itunes cant' find dbgeng.dll
    I have just bought an Ipod. And when I install the Itunes program, it show me an error, It say that he can't find the dbgeng.dll, I tried downloading the DLL and placing it into the windows/system32 directory but nothing happened, then I disable the Dr. Watson and Nothing.

What else you recommend me to do now? :(
    Texas Tom Posts: 46, Reputation: 4

Dec 18, 2006, 02:50 PM
    Post your problem in the Apple iPod Discussion forum.
    http://discussions.apple.com/forum.jspa?forumID=792

Cheers, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itunes and Ipod [ 2 Answers ]

Hey Can you add someone else's itunes library to your iPod without deleting your music... If So How

Lost iTunes [ 2 Answers ]

I own an iPod nano. About 6 months ago, my computer crashed and so my iTunes was deleted. But the memory is still in tact on the iPod. Is there a way to take the files from the iPod and put them on my hard drive?

No more iTunes [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone have a site of free LEGAL musical downloads. If anyone does it would be appreciated very much. iTunes is geeting out of hand. Ive spent over 80 dollars there. Josh

Dbgeng.dll? [ 9 Answers ]

One of my computers has recently been getting an error on startup It run windows XP with the latest service packs and drivers. The error says a file dbgeng.dll is missing and should be reinstalled. What should be done to fix this problem?

Se.dll, fltmgr.dll [ 9 Answers ]

Norton Anti-virus prompted me that both files are at high risk... suggesting that these files should be deleted... donno the importance of such files and if my XP will still run if I delete them :confused:... What should I do?

View more questions Search