Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    v.muveena Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 08:42 AM
    I want to know how many children I have in future
    Hai my name is muveena d.o.b is 03.09.1986 my husband name is vinothkumar d.o.b is 13.05.1982 how many children do we get in future
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 26, 2010, 11:22 AM

Clairvoyance is one of the most sought after and least found of the psi abilities. Do not trust electronic predictors, I have been told that the use of technology masks the psi energies.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2010, 11:11 PM
    Hi, v.muveena!

There are no psychics or fortune tellers on this site. I'm sorry that you were mislead to believing that there might be because of the title of this forum topic area.

If you've had success using someone else for predictions, I would suggest using that resource, especially if it's someone with whom you can meet in person.

Thanks!
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2010, 03:35 PM

I'm sorry but there are no psychics here. Why not just wait and be surprised?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Relying on God and Thinking About the Future. Should We Worry About the Future? [ 35 Answers ]

Hi, All! Okay. So the present moment is all that we have. In an instant it's gone. And, then another moment arrives. To me, we really don't have any control. Sure, we have the freedom to choose, but God is the one in charge. Is there any point to worrying about the next day if we truly...

I want to know that how many children I have in future [ 2 Answers ]

My name is Indu.My date of birth is 22 July 1984.My husband name ABHISHEK.His date of birth is 27 March 1982. We got married in Jan 2009.I want to know that when we have our first child.

Will I have any more children in my future [ 2 Answers ]

I am 40 and would like one more. Will I have any more

Future children [ 2 Answers ]

Would love a reading on this subject. How many children will I have? Boys or girls? Thanks!

View more questions Search