Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    centrefresh Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 03:18 AM
    I want to save my relationship ,my boyfriend need a space I don't know what to do
    Hi,
    I am in a relationship from last 8 months it's a long distance relationship. But from June onwards we both are facing some problem . I was depressed due to his nature and his behaviour I have done something with me and after this my friend called him up . Due to this he was so much pissed off .and now he is saying that he need a space he don't want to leave me, he just need a space to deal with this situation.he is also busy in his business he wants to set up his business also. I don't know what to do how to deal with this. How to give him space. I don't want to loose him . I really want this relationship works.
    MissKnowitall Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Jul 26, 2010, 08:20 AM

In a long distance relationship, you have to downplay problems because they are made larger by the distance factor. Meaning, if you are down or sad, telling him won't help. It makes them anxious. I learned this the hard way. Doesn't mean it is fair but that is what distance does to people. All you can do is give him LOTS of space. He may contact you in a while or not.. if not you can reach out to him but not for a long while of no contact. That is the ONLY way.

In long distance sitatuations, you just don't know what is going on regarding their behavior so making an issue of anything they do is a waste of energy.

Food for thought :)

Jul 26, 2010, 08:22 AM
    Thanks a lot buddy
    redrumx3 Posts: 62, Reputation: 15

Jul 26, 2010, 08:48 AM

All you can do is give him space, when someone tells you what they need it is usually a good idea to listen to it ;-)

Jul 26, 2010, 08:50 AM

Thank u so much for helping me
    cutebutton Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2011, 11:20 AM
    Discuss more with him what is the 'space' about! Sweetheart if he really love you any at all he will take the time to deal with his situation and you will still be around. Give him the space! All the best with ypur relationship!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I save this relationship? [ 9 Answers ]

Engaged 1 year. I am 26 she is 21. 3 weeks ago we had a huge fight. Her friends neglected her. WHen she finally got a chance to go out, I said I don't like the idea because all the dudes at that club knows her, and wants her. Always all over her and she loves the attention. I still wanted her...

Boyfriend trying to end relationship? Or does he just need space? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 9 months now.. we hang out most days of the week, maybe take a day or 2 apart sometimes.. (things have been like this from just about the beginning of our relationship)we always go to his house and just relax together in front of the TV or something.....

Save my relationship [ 20 Answers ]

I need to know if I am losing my mind or if my man truly loves me. I am engaged to a wonderful man. This year marks five years for us. He has stepped in and has taken the role of father to my 6 year old son. My son was only 2 when we met. We bought a house and I must say that he goes above...

To save space [ 2 Answers ]

What Is The Best, Safe, Efficient, Yet Inexpensive Way To Back Up All My Music (approx. 2700 Songs) And Movies (approx.220 Movies) Without Using Any Computer Space And Can Be Easily Retrieved To Transfer To My Ipod. Considering That Copying Them To A Cd-r Or Dvd-r Is The Only Possible Way, Is There...

View more questions Search