Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tarikuteklu Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 12:35 AM
    Further education in statistics
    Hi there !I am tariku teklu.I graduate from Addis Ababa University in statistics.I have 7 years experience in teaching maths.How can I get further education in statistics by full fund I am from Ethiopia.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2010, 12:39 AM
    Hi, tarikuteklu!

In what location would you like to further your studies, please?

Thanks!

Jul 31, 2010, 04:15 AM
    Hi Clough !thanks for your quick response.I want to get further education in Operation Research(part of statistics)

Jul 31, 2010, 04:15 AM
    Hi Clough !thanks for your quick response.I want to get further education in Operation Research(part of statistics)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statistics [ 1 Answers ]

A statisitics researcher collects data with a sample of 225 people indicating 170 of the perfer Nike athletic shoes over Asics athletic shoes. a. what is the 90% confidence interval for the proportion of people who prefer Nike ocer Asics? b. Which interpretation of that confidence intercal is...

Statistics help! [ 1 Answers ]

Consider a confidence interval. Explain whether the width of a newly calculated confidence interval would increase decrease or stay the same as the width of the original CI as a result of each of the following changes. How are and changes effected? List all changes. What components of a CI change...

About Statistics! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm sorry! I can not find anywhere to post my question about Statistics, so I decided to post this in Accounting! If this is not suitable for this Box, please let me know. My question is about constructing a Box-Whisker Plot in Statistics. How do we draw whiskers when the Mean is outside the Box...

View more questions Search