Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hikcp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2010, 09:15 PM
    My 2004 hondarv starts only if I press gas paddle and if I release gas paddle it shut
    My 2004 hondarv starts only if I press gas paddle and if I release gas paddle it shuts off. Someone help me

Check out some similar questions!

How to replace rubber paddle snowblower [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 1989 Aircap 21 inch snow thrower that needs the rubber spirals for the auger replaced. Each spiral has about 6 screws and a pin like mounting piece. The screws come out easily but I haven't figured out how to remove the pin. I've tried (gently) to pry it out but it doesn't want to move and...

Dunkirk Gas boiler starts up then shut off [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dunkirk Gas boiler. It has been working sporadically lately. Specifically it fires And burners flame on then shut off. I'll turn off power switch and repeat the process And the results are the same. My neighbor came over and bled the system ,removing Sediment that was showing in glass...

Up the creek without a paddle [ 1 Answers ]

I divorced last year and my ex stated and signed and reaffirmed that he was carrying medical insurance on me. I didn't think he was but called and they confirmed that this was true. Well now that its been over a year and Ive had MRI's and such and he has since remarried I have found out that he...

Up a Creek without a Paddle [ 2 Answers ]

On August 9, 2004 I found out I was pregnant by my boyfriend.  He left the following day on a police mission in Iraq.  I called him and told him while he was in the states, and all he could say was get an abortion and to move on with my life.  Now this isn't like him at all, he has three children...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.