Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2010, 10:18 AM

Oh, OK. Well I missed that one so I am sorry for posting one you already seen. I will find another one that you hopefully haven't had.
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2010, 10:28 AM

Ok, I hope this one has not been said. It is easy and kind of dumb, but hey.

There is one word in the English language always pronounced incorrectly. What is the word?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2010, 10:44 AM

Uh... incorrectly? :o
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2010, 10:53 AM

Yep, you got it Unky.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2010, 10:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by adam_89 View Post
    As for the one about the grain and the sacks. I believe it was Kit who said something about the farmer was carrying the grain and the helper carried two empty sacks. You then said, correct. I don't know if it was about that or not but I am sure it was assumed that way by others as well. If that is not the correct answer then, Sorry.
    Wow, I must've been totally out of it. I don't remember that at all.
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2010, 10:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown008 View Post
    Yes, it's been difficult to follow new threads on the ffStyle, but now that v2 is back, it's much easier! :p
    Really? I've never been in the ff for long. I got fed up with it rather quickly. Then I decided I better go check it out and make some notes if I wanted any say in the opinion area. But last time I tried it, it got stuck with a page with no headers -- I couldn't go to my profile or home or anything cause that was all missing off the top. I forget what I did have on the page but I was able to click on Ben and get to his profile and send him a PM to fix it. Otherwise I was totally stuck and couldn't do anything.

Now why would I want to try something like that again?
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2010, 10:56 PM

If it's been difficult to find new posts, here are the other two threads, which do have new posts on them:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/games/...ou-493534.html

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/games/...le-497717.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Riddle what it mean [ 7 Answers ]

Stop,look and always see me. Try to touch , you cannot feel me. Never moving, never closer. Always moving, the endless poser. What am I?

I need help with a riddle [ 2 Answers ]

There is a woman who needs to get three things across a waterfall corn feed, a chicken, and a fox but she can only take them one at a time. And the fox can't stay with the chicken because he will eat the chicken and the chicken can't stay with the corn feed because it will eat the corn feed. How...

I've got a riddle for you. [ 22 Answers ]

Einstein's Riddle: Einstein has been widely credited online with the following riddle, and with the claim that 98% of the world could not solve it. But several of our NIEHS scientists were able to solve it, and they said it is not all that hard if you pay attention and are very patient. Give it a...

Riddle me this [ 4 Answers ]

There are 10 pails. 9 of them contain non-poisonous pills while only 1 contains poisonous pills.All of the pails and pills are of the same colour.How to differentiate the one with the poisonous pills.Non-poisonous pills each weighs 10 gram while poisonous pills each weighs 9 gram.You can only use...

A little riddle [ 2 Answers ]

If you seen the batman movie with riddler in it, don't answer this please. However, for those of you who haven't seen it, or don't remember seeeing it, here is a riddle from the movie: We are 5 of an everyday sort, You can find us in A Tennis Court What are we?

View more questions Search