Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hobson999 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2010, 12:32 PM
    Most powerful nuclear weapons
    Considering the most powerful nuclear weapon tested was in the sixties and was 50 megatons, though capable of double that, what are the most powerful nuclear weapons available today?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 25, 2010, 12:36 PM
    Depends on the form of delivery.
    This is a good place to start for indepth reading: Nuclear weapon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Final fantasy 7 weapons [ 1 Answers ]

OK I know there has to be a way to beat the ruby and emerald weapos in final fantasy 7. The bosses would not be there if you could not beat them. My question is, how the heck do I do it. I can beat every other creature in that game with no issue. But those two just seem impossible. The emerald...

Deadly Weapons Dissmisal [ 3 Answers ]

I am running into a problem getting my rights restored in Arizona, due to my charge being "Agg. . w/ Deadly Weapon". Seems that you can not get restoration of rights if charge involved deadly weapon. Does anyone know a way around this one?

Past history/weapons charge [ 3 Answers ]

OK so... 2007 my boyfriend was picked up and charged with a possession of a deadly weapon aggrevated assult causing bodily harm and he did 2 years and 8 months and was realeased in February of this year. Now just the other day he was in a parking lot in front of a store and a cop pulled up behind...

Nuclear weapons [ 36 Answers ]

Once we disarm can we force the world to forget how to make them ? Full text of President Obama's speech here : President Obama's Speech In Prague (posted on March 31) - U.S. Embassy in Prague Very convenient for the NORKS to launch in the 24 hr cycle that the President was making an...

Weapons practice enhances empty-hand moves [ 3 Answers ]

This question is for more advanced martial artists... After beginning traditional weapons studies, did you notice any improvements in your empty-hand techniques? Oldcoach

View more questions Search