Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sisterzi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2010, 12:08 PM
    What is the correct way for a headstone, with ayats on it or not
    My mother recenlty passed away,
    Fisrtly the ? Is with regards to the headstone that we were going to get made, it was a heart on a stand with 4 kul written on it , but we have been told that this is gunaah.
    2ndly all the grandchildren want to plants some flowers but again we have been told its gunah and that we should not plant anything and not to use fertiliser . Please help as we want to do it right .
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2010, 05:52 PM

What is your faith?
    bleusong52 Posts: 239, Reputation: 46

Jul 26, 2010, 10:39 AM

My condolences for you and your family in your Mother's passing.

Who told you not to do the headstone the way you wanted and who told you not to plant the flowers?

If the one/ones who told you are spiritual leaders that you recognize as authority in your religion, can you ask him/them why such a standard?

You say you want to do this right, by right do you mean following your Mother's faith? Or do you mean following your own heart?

I understand wanting to have a lasting memorial for your Mother. Is it possible to follow "the rules" as they were given to you, at her graveside, but to do something more personal for her in another way?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Matching up the correct capacitor with the correct condenser fan motor? [ 4 Answers ]

How crucial is it to match the right capacitor to the right condenser fan motor? If you have the wrong capacitor, can this cause the motor to stop after running for a while, say 20 or 40 minutes? It would start up again, but would allways stop. The specs for the motor are: Emerson E-line, model no...

Is it correct? [ 1 Answers ]

01 Jan- Dec 2007 Operating profit 91,680 Depreciation 52,000 Increased in Inventories (19,600) Increased in Trade Receivables (35,600) Decrease in Trade Payables (8,400)

Headstone of a die hard cowboy [ 7 Answers ]

A true cowboy to the end. I wonder if anyone made a saddle of him :)

If the correct answer is May cgs, $15,500 how is the answer correct need to see work [ 1 Answers ]

P23-A The budget committee of Vinning office supply Co. Has assembled the following data. As the business manager, you must prepare the budgeted income statements for May and Jun 2006. A. Sales in April were $42,100.. You forecast that monthly sales will increase 2.0% in May and 2.4% in June.

Do I need to correct my W2 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi TaxExpert, I have been working in the US from March 2006 and my wife joined me in August. I got my W2 with taxable marital status as Single. Can I go ahead with filing my returns with this W2 (beacuse now it is too late to get it corrected). Please help me out... Thanks...

View more questions Search