Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sabazee Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2010, 01:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MySunshine View Post
    I ordered it knowing the side effects and have done my research. But I dont like the fact that you are misleading others about it and saying that they will not get patches if they buy it already mixed. There still is a risk involved that you may develop patches.

Please don't try to educate others on what you know nothing about.
    So right...
    fairskin_4u Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Aug 12, 2010, 03:54 AM

Hahahah... I just have to laugh!! I a not misleading, but you are... And sabazee stay in the dark!

If it will give anybody patches I can't garuantee everybody, but it did work for me after using tons of fake creams... and always dreaming becoming fair one day...

I just wanted to help... I am not a natural seller, so that why I could not write one big nice seller story.. I a just a worried person about all the cream we are using... A person like everybody on this form!!

I am not a good writter, sorry about that!

I am at least talking from experience... A lot of people here already using Mono... then why can't I sell the product from a good supllier and why can't I help people??

U ARE MISLEADING THEM... They are already purchasing from other... why can't I sell them the right product, which is even checked by the health authorities... what a shame here!!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Aug 12, 2010, 05:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fairskin_4u View Post
    U ARE MISLEADING THEM... They are already purchasing from other...why can't I sell them the right product, which is even checked by the health authorities... what a shame here!!!
    You can't sell here because this is not YOUR website to sell from.

I can't stop you from selling and trading with one another from private messages, but you will NOT sell on the boards.

Doing so risks getting banned.

These boards are for DISCUSSION about skin lightening, and for helping people figure out their skin lightening journey. They are NOT for selling people your particular product.

In addition, off-site solicitation (having people email you or call you) is strictly prohibited. Emails ARE removed from posts as are phone numbers. Again, I can't stop what you do in private messages, but the public boards are NOT for selling.
    fairskin_4u Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Aug 12, 2010, 05:09 AM

Sorry I didn't know. I am not selling.. just wanted to let people know my experience

To many people are burning their skin.. Please dontttt... ruins your life

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin Lighting - Bio Claire & African Queen MJ Skin Crème [ 7 Answers ]

I started using Bio Claire for 2 months , in the beginning I got lighten like I would say 2 shades. I am Indian, I have light brown - Medium Skin. My skin tone was even and it glowed. I use the Bio Claire all over my body and face. I had started with my body first cause I didn't want my face to...

Is there a cream to promote / increase skin cell exfoliating in middle age (50) skin [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! My skin has really changed since I hit the big "50th birthday. It has become dryer, flakes, thick patches and seems like the dead skin cells don't slough off and just pack into my pores creating hard tiny bumps (sometimes dark color) below the surface and the skin thickens over. My guess is...

Skin Ligthening, l-glutathione [ 2 Answers ]

Question 1 : If it is not advisable for anyone taking glutathione to expose himself in the sun, what happens if he does? Does this pose serious skin problems? Question 2: How long des it take for your bloodstream to be free of any compound of glutathione, if let' s say I want to get pregnant and...

View more questions Search