Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    punamchatterjee Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2010, 09:49 AM
    What are alternatives of lead in batteries?
    What are alternatives of lead in batteries?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2010, 10:40 AM

Please post all of your questions in one thread - I believe you have 7 threads open right now.

All of these questions appear to be homework.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alternatives to her needs [ 1 Answers ]

This girl Shannon that I've been with for 5 months is the most amazing girl ever. We're both going to be 15. She's definitley everything I can ask for. Today we were making out and things were really intimate but she was acting different. She said she wanted to do more than just makeout but when I...

Milk alternatives [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I live on my own and my milk always seems to go off before I can finish it and I have to get more. I have tried Coffee-mate but it still tastes powdery in hot drinks. When I can, I buy coffee or hot chocolate powder that you just have to add hot water and they taste really good - where...

BK Alternatives [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am at a point where I have to file BK. What if I do not file BK and let the creditors sue me? What happens in order? Do I have to show up at court each time I get sued? I have no problem if they enter a judgement against me. I live in California. Thanks for your detailed explanations ...

How thick is the lead in a lead joint [ 2 Answers ]

Im getting ready to take the Indiana pluming test and I was wanting to know how thick the lead Is suppose to be in the hub of the cast iron.

Lead Shower Pan Failure - Alternatives? [ 8 Answers ]

I have shower stall, which is 25 yo with a lead pan installed (saw it done). The pan appears to have developed a leak near the drain. I've dug out the grout in the vicinity of the drain, and if I pour a couple of oz of water there, it immediately leaks to the ceiling below (cut the drywall,...

View more questions Search