Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prassu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2010, 09:06 AM
    Want to know my future
    I want to know about my studies. I was born on 19th June 1994. My star was swati and raasi was libra.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2010, 09:22 AM

A person would have to be a psychic in order to know this information and there are no psychics here. Seek out a psychic or fortune teller in your area.

Also, please post each question once.
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2010, 04:36 PM

Your future is what you make it to be.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2010, 04:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pready View Post
    Your future is what you make it to be.

I would suggest that you attempt to read the rules of AMHD. This is very clearly a revenge reddie. I expressed AMHD policy. Too bad you didn't like it.

This person is asking a psychic question about his/her future - you are handing out babble instead of AMHD policy.

You have made yourself look small.
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2010, 04:52 PM

I gave better adive than JudyKayTee did. She was clearly seeking a revenge reddie. She needs to read the rules of AMHD. She just made herself look like a whiner.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 26, 2010, 04:54 PM

This thread is now closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Relying on God and Thinking About the Future. Should We Worry About the Future? [ 35 Answers ]

Hi, All! Okay. So the present moment is all that we have. In an instant it's gone. And, then another moment arrives. To me, we really don't have any control. Sure, we have the freedom to choose, but God is the one in charge. Is there any point to worrying about the next day if we truly...

I want to know my future [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 15 year old girl I have been having this problem nowadays that I have brokenup with my boyfriend because of my studies but I have realised that I really love him and now I want him back what do you think will happen?

What will be my future [ 1 Answers ]

Will I be happy in love and will it last, and later child

Using future value of single amount, future value of annuity table. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, my question is how do you know when to use the Future of value of single amount table, and when to use the future value of annuity table?

View more questions Search