Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jamie3132 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Jul 25, 2010, 05:13 AM
    Anyone do a loan modification through litton loan?
    We've been trying for 2 years but to get someone who knows what is going on is almost impossible. Then when you do get a whole of someone they tell you to resend the paperwork. We have sent in paperwork about 6 times with no answers and now they say the home is up for foreclosure with a sale date of dec. 6. Someone help on what to do!

Check out some similar questions!

Chapter 13 and Loan Modification [ 1 Answers ]

Under the new law our president passed in March of 09 if you are in Chapter 13 to keep your house from being forclosed on who do you go to to get the modification I was under the impression I go to my attorney that filed the 13 for me that I have already paid $3500.00 to. Or do I go to my Mortgage...

Loan Modification [ 2 Answers ]

I need some advice. I currently have a negative am loan and a home equity line of credit. I am paying the minimum payment on both cause that's all I can afford so my first loan is going up cause it's a negative am. I have heard about the agencies that help you lower your interest rate and even...

Modification on loan [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the process of trying to modify my loan. My bank of working on my situation, but a little advice would be of help. Does anyone have any advice as to how much income I should put if just my own or my husband as well or any tips and advice as to how I can get my modification approved!!...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.