Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    josie200 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2010, 11:24 AM
    Can a tatto have a thick outline but just in some areas?
    Like if a tattoo has thick lines a some areas can they just make a thick outline in that area or will they have to shade it in with the other areas that need to be shaded?

Check out some similar questions!

Out of 2000 people surveyed, 1200 belong to urban areas and rest to semi urban areas. [ 7 Answers ]

Out of 2000 people surveyed, 1200 belong to urban areas and rest to semi urban areas. Among 1000 who visited other regions, 800 belonged to urban areas. Test at 5% level of significance whether area and visiting other states are dependent.

I'm not copying! How do I explain that it's not her tatto? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to get tattoos, and I thought of ones that I really love, I have them drawn up and everything. I looked at face tattoos because I curious, and then I saw one that I'd love to get, black faded stars across the temple, and I thought they were beautiful. But then I saw a famous tattooist. She...

Tatto age [ 3 Answers ]

You need to be either 18 or have a signiture by a parent to get a tattoo right? Same with pericings?

Designing my tatto [ 3 Answers ]

I am a single mom and I have two boys who mean the world to me my oldest sons anitials are CL (conner lee) and my youngest sons are LC (logan charles) so they are the same but backwords and their birthdays are 8-15 and 5-18 so those are also backwards I want a tattoo that shows they have the same...

How does Psp Networking Online Work in some Areas, and not some Areas? [ 3 Answers ]

Im very curious about how the psp works... Some time I lay in my bed, and wait for the psp internet to reach the access point, and the SSID's name is Anne... I don't know, some one else's wireless or sum thing like that thingie. I go to display connection, and it says 10%, then I move the psp to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.