Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trusthim44 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2010, 10:26 AM
    What is the Best Capacitor for a Goodman A/C, Model #CKL30-11.
    What is the Best Capacitor for a Goodman A/C, Model #CKL30-11.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman blower motor will start when hand spun. Capacitor? [ 4 Answers ]

I posted before about my air handler not kicking on. I crawled up to the attic. I found that if I spin the blower motor once by hand, the unit will run normally until it is turned off. Then, it won't start as before. Is this the capacitor on the side of the blower? It is a Goodman heat pump...

Ckl30-11 goodman, capacitor [ 4 Answers ]

What is the best Capacitor for a Goodman A/C Model #CKL30-11

My CKL30-1L Goodman Compressor stopped working? [ 0 Answers ]

My compressor (CKL30-1L) stopped working. When I turn the thermostat to cool; it clicks like it wants to turn on but does not. Why? The only electrical work done was by PG&E (electric company) when they replaced a new electrical meter to my home.

Freon capacity for CKL30-1E (Goodman) [ 5 Answers ]

Hi - I am on 1st floor of 3 story condo building and AC unit is on the roof (4th floor). My unit is 1100sf. I was wondering amount of freon it will take to fill the empty CKL30-1E? Someone quoted me 15 lbs with $25/lbs.. Please educate me on how the capacity should be calculated? Floor to...

Identifying my Capacitor model [ 1 Answers ]

I want to change my run capacitor on heat pump the label fell off how do I figure out what size fits my heat pump. The current one has two sets of prongs and is round is approximately 5-6" long

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.