Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nursemary Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Jul 24, 2010, 08:19 AM
    How to get rid of drain flies?
    I have had the horrible smell that something was dead in my home and nothing was to be found the smell went away after a couple of days and all these flies started appearing really bad in the guest bathroom and a little around the kitchen sink... how do I get rid of these flies and keep them from coming back?

Check out some similar questions!

Drain Flies/Sewer Flies [ 24 Answers ]

We moved into this house almost 1 yr ago. At first I didn't notice the flies. We have a shower stall in our bathroom that is in our room. We noticed a leak and stopped using it. Someone mentioned that I should still pour water down the drain, is this true? Our sump pump is in the basement next...

Get rid of yellow flies during walk [ 3 Answers ]

OK I just want to buy some type of spray to use when I walk my 2 dogs. Those nasty flies attack non stop . Not cool at all ! I live in North Carolina ; I tried every '' bugsoff'' that were in the market. Moskitoes live me alone but those flies couldn't care less!! We send space ship out in space...

Small flies in our house and can't get rid of them [ 12 Answers ]

We have these small flies that seem to be attacked to our kitchen and bathrooms. They are bigger than fruit flies but smaller than the common fly. When you kill them they have blood in them. We don't allow food to be out and the dirty dishes are cleaned in the dishwasher. In the kitchen they...

How do I get rid of yellow flies? [ 1 Answers ]

My wife Has a bad reaction at bite site of yellow flies. She likes to sit out side on the front porch and read. But, She's being TERORIZED by yellow flies. Any suggestions?

Drain Flies [ 1 Answers ]

We moved into this house almost 1 yr ago. At first I didn't notice the flies. We have a shower stall in our bathroom that is in our room. We noticed a leak and stopped using it. Our sump pump is in the basement next to our washer. It smelled pretty bad, and this is where we are noticing the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.