Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    omsokolova's Avatar
    omsokolova Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    New Member
     
    #1

    Dec 17, 2006, 05:19 PM
    Annual payment
    IRA Investments develops a retirement program for you on your 30th birthday. You plan to retire on your 60th birthday and want to establish a plan that will require equal annual end-of-year installments into a retirement account. The first deposit is made one year from now and the final payment on your 60th birthday. The retirement plan will allow you to withdraw 75,000 per year for 15 years with the first withdrawal on your 61st birthday. Also, at the end of the 5th year you wish to withdraw an additional $200,000. The retirement account promises to earn 10% annually. What equal annual payment must be made to achieve your investment objective?

Check out some similar questions!

Can a collections agency refuse payment or payment arrangement ? [ 2 Answers ]

I owe a hospital bill of $1000 from back in march and it has gone to a collections agency. Now my problem is, my insurance company actually sent me the check to make the payment. They instructed me to put it into my checking account then send a personal check to the creditor. However when I put...

Refusing to take payment [ 1 Answers ]

If you have a bill with someone and you offer to pay them what you can which is like 25 dollars. If they refuse to take it what can you do?

Presenting The First Annual AMHD Photo Competition! [ 52 Answers ]

I have decided to start a little competition right here on AMHD. I will give you a picture. I then want you to alter it via a graphics program and send it back to me. Whoever does the best job of altering the picture wins the prize. Closing date will be 1st August The prize will be a book...

Demands for Payment [ 2 Answers ]

I live in the state of Virginia. I have an outstanding debt with a payday loan company. When I finally made an attempt to pay the debt, the money was refused because I had sent it to the wrong address. I talked to the company and they refuse to accept the amount of payment being offered. I was...


View more questions Search
 

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.