Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    poonamnegi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2010, 06:21 AM
    Translation to sanskrit language
    Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of independent India was born at Allahabad on 14 November 1889. He was the only son of Motilal Nehru and Swarup Rani. From the age of 15 to 23 Jawaharlal studied in England at Harrow, Cambridge and the Inner Temple returning to India in 1912.

Jawaharlal Nehru remained the Prime Minister of India for 17 long years and can rightly be called the architect of modern India. He set India on the path of democracy and nurtured its institution - Parliament, multi-party system, independent judiciary and free press. He encouraged Panjayati Raj institutions.

With the foresight of a statesman he created institutions like Planning Commission, National Science Laboratories and laid the foundation of a vast public sector for developing infrastructure for industrial growth. Besides, developing the public sector, Nehru also wanted to encourage the private sector to establish a social order based on social justice he emphasised the need of planned development.

Pandit Nehru loved children and they call him affectionately as Chacha Nehru. Hie birthday is observed as Children's Day. He believed that children are the future of the nation. Nehru passed away in 1964.
    supriya _82 Posts: 241, Reputation: 24

Jul 25, 2010, 04:17 AM

Is there a question somewhere?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Translation of sanskrit phrase into sanskrit characters [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for sanskrit characters for this phrase: "Heyam Dukham Anagatam" Thanks!

Language translation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there.. could someone please show the translation for the following names in sanskrit.. 1. chandrabose 2. paramesvari Thanks so much..

Language Translation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi to all, Can anyone tell me where I can get my name transalated from english to Sanskrit for free as I would like to get a tattoo. Ive never really used this site before so I don't no how it works fully!! But thanxs in advance, if anyone replys!! 1

Language translation [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if anyone knows the translation of the name Chloe is Sanskrit or Hindu? Any help is appreciated. Thank you

View more questions Search