Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aaoconn Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2010, 09:38 PM
    I have many small pimples on my penis
    Ok so I have a whole bunch of little pimple like things on the bottom of my penis and ball sack, I'm 14, and they have been there for at least a year or so, some of them when I squeeze a little white puss comes out of them but that's only for some of them, I haven't had sex or anything so I don't think it's a STD, and they started little in number but as I popped them which wasn't very often more and more came. What should I do?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 24, 2010, 10:16 AM

Leave them alone, stop opening them up or you will open yourself to an infection you don't want or care for. If you have not had sex, then at l4 you should have enough common sense to realize it can't be anything serious. It is from masturbating. So leave them alone.

Tick

Jul 24, 2010, 07:29 PM

How long should I stop masterbating for?
    Expert

Jul 25, 2010, 12:55 AM

You don't have to stop masturbating, just not so much.

Jul 25, 2010, 06:34 PM

Like once or twice a week?
    BananaPie Posts: 59, Reputation: 7

Jul 28, 2010, 04:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aaoconn View Post
    Like once or twice a week?

Masturbate as much as you want, just make sure you clean yourself up thoroughly afterwards.

What you describe sounds like normal genital acne, which is generally not directly caused by masturbating.

Jul 28, 2010, 08:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaPie View Post
    Masturbate as much as you want, just make sure you clean yourself up thoroughly afterwards.

What you describe sounds like normal genital acne, which is generally not directly caused by masturbating.
    So its caused by sperm being left over on my ?

Jul 28, 2010, 08:21 PM

So its caused by spem being left over on my penis?

Jul 28, 2010, 09:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aaoconn View Post
    so its caused by spem being left over on my penis?
    I do not think semen causes acne, but it could possibly aggravate already existing acne you have going on down there, which is normal for a kid your age.

Just keep your penis and scrotum (nut sac) as clean as possible.

If you experience any pain or itching with the bumps, tell your parents.
    Expert

Jul 29, 2010, 07:06 AM

The bumps on your penis are more likely Fordyce's spots, very common in men of all ages and nothing to worry about. It is not acne. They are white raised bumps under the skin.

Tick

Jul 29, 2010, 12:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    The bumps on your penis are more likely Fordyce's spots, very common in men of all ages and nothing to worry about. It is not acne. They are white raised bumps under the skin.

tick
    Wow, I had no idea you could pop those and squeeze puss out of them. I've never seen that.
    Expert

Jul 29, 2010, 01:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaPie View Post
    Wow, I had no idea you could pop those and squeeze puss out of them. I've never seen that.
    When a young chap starts playing and trying to squeeze these 'raised bumps' it isn't 'puss' that comes out of them, 'puss' signifies infection. What comes out is a sebaceous material because it is the sebaceous glands that produce these raised bumps. But if someone pokes around with these bumps, squeezing them, they can become infected.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pimples on my penis? Please help [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, first of all, sorry for my English as I'm not an English native speaker, I hope you'll help me. I haven't found this problem on this forum. A few weeks ago after a masturbation I got the whole glands and the area under foreskin just beneath the glands full of little red pimples. I just...

Penis pimples [ 2 Answers ]

Someone help I have a pmple looking thing on the head of my penis it looks like a normal pimple someone help and should I go to the doctor I'm nt sexualy active but I do masturbate I'm wondering if my shorts could be doing this because I dosleep commando help

Pimples on the shaft of penis [ 5 Answers ]

I have a group of tiny pin head sized pimples on the shaft of my penis . It is the second time it has happened . I went to a doctor and he said it was nothing to worry that was the first time .now it is the second time I am kind of worried . I used a body cream and I worry if this caused it or the...

Small pimples in my penis, what are they? [ 1 Answers ]

OK I am 16 n about to be 17 in two months and a virging Couple of months have paased since I had them they give no pain or anything, no smell and they don't look discusting like other stuf like std THEY ARE UNDER THE HEAD OF THE PENIS NOT ON THE HEAD, VERY SMALL, SOME R BIEER THAN OTHER BUT THEY...

Pimples on penis [ 4 Answers ]

I am seeking an advice from this forum regarding my penis problem. The problem is that I had felt some irritation few days ago on top ring of my penis. Then it looked like having two small pimples like. Then the pimples were growing and now these are around five. There is excretion of off white...

View more questions Search