Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Jul 27, 2010, 06:53 PM

Kittens can be born either head or tail first. It doesn't matter.

Do yourself, and that poor cat, a favor and get her fixed after this.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jul 27, 2010, 06:55 PM

Oh please get her fixed, and think about not having any more animals... ever.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 27, 2010, 07:21 PM

And people wonder why we're sometimes harsh.

This poor cat. She didn't ask for this, but she's the one suffering through it.

Spay her, as soon as the vet says it's okay. No more attempts to breed when you obviously have no idea what you're doing.

Now that's harsh, but you need to hear it. Too many animals in this world suffer because of greed, because their owners want what they want and don't give a second thought to the animal they vowed to care for. :(

It just makes me so mad. Will we ever get through? Will this ever end?
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jul 27, 2010, 07:26 PM

The Humane Society estimates that animal shelters care for 6-8 million dogs and cats every year in the United States, of whom approximately 3-4 million are euthanized. You are part of this problem, please be part of the solution.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat In Labor [ 5 Answers ]

How long does it last from the time the cat starts contractions to the time they give birth to the first kitten?

Before labor (cat) [ 1 Answers ]

:confused:I need help... I have asked 3 vets and all give me different answers. Ive been reading but yet not the answer I'm looking for. If anyone can help on why my cat has discharge for the last today's and stopped eating yet is still drinking a little. She's not moving much but not making any...

Cat Labor [ 1 Answers ]

Hey my name is sabrina and I was wondering how long until my cat is in labor for?:confused:

Is my cat in labor? [ 2 Answers ]

She has a clear water like substense coming from her vagina,she hasn't aten in 8-10 hours and has only drank 1 sip. She really hasn't used the litterbox either! Is she going into labor?:confused:

Is my cat in labor? [ 1 Answers ]

:ee My cat is due any day to have her babies. She has been doing a lot of sleeping and eating, but she started vomiting today, she has done it about 3 times. Is this the beginning of labor?

View more questions Search