Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    segreenwade Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2006, 04:18 PM
    Becoming pregnant with irregular periods
    Hello everyone I'm name is stephanie and I'm new here//my periods are irregular and I have trouble getting pregnant, my periods usually last about 52 days which is not normal... I have tried about everything possible to try to get pregnant I'm really having a hard time... is there any body here who also has irregular periods and are struggling to get pregnant? Please let me know and how you deal with it. Thanks a lot :)
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Dec 18, 2006, 05:11 PM
    I would like to help but mine are pretty regular. I think you might find some help here though. www.fertilityfriend.com
    I have seen this site help many, but stick around here and you will find it to be one of the best most wonderful advice sites on the web.
    mickimm Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Nov 28, 2010, 09:01 AM
    Hi there stephanie I'm having the same prob I'm 22 years old I started my pariod at the age of 15 and I have alway's been irregular like every 7-10 months my longest was for a year without one .me and my partner have been together since the age of 15 and we have been trying to conceive for 5 years it is very fustrating and now we are finnaly going thruogh tests with our gp and gyno I have had half of firtility tests done they came bck OK but my partner does hae a sperm count of 9 million witch is quit low but not fix able and now I am waiting to have a pariod to have blood tests done to see iff I am ovulating anyway iff you are worried about your pariods I think you should seek help and speak to your gp sooner rather than later don't worri yourself but its better to be safe than sorry there are plenty of reasons people may have a irregular cycle hope all goes well :)
    mickimm Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Nov 28, 2010, 09:04 AM
    Comment on mickimm's post
    But not unfixable I meant in that last comment :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Irregular periods and trying to get pregnant! [ 5 Answers ]

I get my period every month, but they are irregular, meaning that they are not every 28 days or so. My periods range from every 31 days to every 38 days. Each month is different. I have been off birthcontrol for 10 months now and have not had any luck quite yet! Is my ovulation period different...

Irregular [ 1 Answers ]

First off I'm 24 and have been trying to conceive for 4 years, I've been on clomid I've had hsg done I have one blocked fallopeon tube, I've been tested for pcos which came back negative all tests are negative my husband has been tested and he's good. I also have very irregular periods with...

Really irregular [ 1 Answers ]

Im 15 years old and started my period 6 months ago but have not had another one since I know its normal to be irregular at first but is it normal to be THIS irregular? I'm not sexually active so I know I'm not pregnant please help me. What could be the reason for this I'm worried, if you have any...

How do you become pregnant with irregular periods? [ 5 Answers ]

My fiancé and I have been trying to conceive a child for over 2 yrs. I have looked at a lot of sites and they are all the same. Find out when you are ovulating and then do your business like crazy. Well that's a little hard when you have irregular periods and don't know when you ovulate. I can go...

Irregular periods and testing? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all, :D I was wondering how you figure out when you should take a hpt if your periods are irregular? My last period started on the 15th March and ended on the 19th, I had un protected sex on the 20th of March and took a hpt on April 7th but it was negative.Im not sure this is accurate as I...

View more questions Search