Ask
    skbuilding Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2010, 04:17 PM
    Janitorial tender commercial cleaning in because
    How I find the janitorial tender in private sector
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jul 23, 2010, 11:40 PM

Can you please be more specific in your question. Are you looking for pricing information?

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need Commercial janitorial leads [ 7 Answers ]

I am a struggling sales rep for a national janitorial company. I have tried soliciting door to door, cold calling, even tried paying an appointment setting company to setup appointments for me to go give free estimates (which was a total ripp off) none really worked to well. I am on salary and am...

Janitorial cleaning. [ 2 Answers ]

Stringer, Have you cleaned or are you currently cleaning any movie Theatres. I have a few questions for you about them. Sorry I have not been in contact for a while I have been fairly busy. Hope things are going well for you.

Janitorial Cleaning [ 4 Answers ]

What is the best way to bid on cleaning jobs for offices/buildings. No home cleaning just basic cleaning of businesses?

How to generate leads for commercial janitorial biz? [ 7 Answers ]

I have been in business for a couple of years and would like to grow our business by getting some Class A accounts such as 50,000~200,000 sq.ft office buildings from property managers and building owners. I have tried cold calling leasing companies and property managers that are on the yellow...

Janitorial cleaning bids [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get cleaning bids

View more questions Search