Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annettemurch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2010, 01:16 PM
    27ft rd pool has rusty wall at skimmer?
    Can a section of a 27ft round pool be replaced? It is rusty and cracked at the skimmer area. It is metal? Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaking skimmer on an above ground pool [ 2 Answers ]

I have an above ground pool and the skimmer is leaking could it be cracked?

Rusty spots on above ground pool walls [ 7 Answers ]

I have an eleven year old eighteen foot round above ground pool. I have approximately five or six dime size rust spots on the exterior walls of the pool. Some of the rust spots are rusted through and I can see the liner. A repair person has said that this can be repaired and should last for many...

Can I repair my pool skimmer [ 0 Answers ]

I have a dough boy above ground with a deluxe skimmer. The skimmer has a large visible crack in it, can I use fiber glass to repair it? Or. When I take the skimmer off I will be doing repairs to the wall. I will be cutting out a section and replacing it with a piece galvanized metal of the same...

Removal of Pool Rust Outside Near Skimmer [ 3 Answers ]

My name is Stan: I have an above ground and would like to know how to remove RUST from around the skimmer. Thanks for a quick response to my question. Stan

Can I replace the skimmer in my above ground pool? [ 1 Answers ]

Can I replace the skimmer in my above ground pool with a through the wall skimmer? My current skimmer is one that hangs over the side. It is not a blow up ring pool. It has metal posts and frame that support it. It does not have metal sides.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.