Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dgvgp Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2006, 02:43 PM
    To paint or not to paint
    I will be moving into a new home here in the next few months and the basement will be not finished. I want to do a couple of rooms down there, so how do I prepare the floors, do I paint them with that green paint for basement concrete floors or do I prep it with plywood or paint and then place plywood, or there is another way to prep it before I start to build walls.:cool:
    tinanation Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2006, 03:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dgvgp
    I will be moving into a new home here in the next few months and the basement will be not finished. I want to do a couple of rooms down there, so how do I prepare the floors, do I paint them with that green paint for basement concrete floors or do I prep it with plywood or paint and then place plywood, or there is another way to prep it before I start to build walls.:cool:
    You want a good sealer first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paint vs. Tile [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I just purchased a house and I have to do minor bathroom reno's. I have a house that is about 50 years old, and the bathroom has the old black and white tiles, which are in perfect shape. In the shower, from the top of the tiles to the ceiling is about 3.5 feet of drywall. My dilema...

Paint from the same can but look different on the wall [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Can paint from the same can look different on the wall. I juste painted my office with a semi-gloss paint (I think.. it looks sheen). Few weeks later I have to touch up some part of the wall, so I used the paint that was left. But this time the paint looked flat not glossy like the rest of the...

Flat Paint [ 1 Answers ]

I have some flat latex paint and would like to use it in the bathroom. Is there anything I can add to the paint ot make it #1 semi glossy and #2 Mildew resistant?

20 layers of paint! [ 6 Answers ]

Purchased a 100 yr. old home... need to save $ with DIY projects... does anyone have a recommendation of the absolute best product to remove some 20 layers of paint on bannisters/doors/frames? Thanks a bunch.:

Microsoft Paint [ 2 Answers ]

I can't open my files with paint, Here is the error message AppName: mspaint.exe AppVer: 5.1.2600.0 ModName: mfc42u.dll ModVer: 6.0.8665.0 Offset: 00017103 What should I do?

View more questions Search