Ask
    Beethofan Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2010, 08:41 AM
    Jewelry
    How to present jewelry?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 23, 2010, 08:52 AM

I don't know what you mean, present jewellery in what way ?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2010, 12:52 PM
    Hi, Beethofan!

Do you mean like for how it's to be worn?

Thanks!
    Beethofan Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2010, 10:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, Beethofan!

Do you mean like for how it's to be worn?

Thanks!
    Hello tickle,
    Hi Clough, here we are again LOL.

I am making jewelry and will have my first exhibition in one month in a hotel. I will get 2 tables, 75cm x 175 cm each, will cover them with black cloth. Need some ideas how to present nicely the jewelry on the table. Any idea?
    My HP is:
    www.tamaras-jewelry.com

Kind regards,
    Beethofan
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 23, 2010, 10:56 PM

Here's a link for some nice jewelry displays

Jewelry Displays For Designers & Boutiques | Store Fixtures

Just Google "jewelry displays" and you'll find tons of sites selling display items, or you can get ideas to make your own. :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2010, 11:26 PM
    Hi again, Beethofan!

If you would like to make or have made riser displays that could also be covered in cloth, those are easy to make. Sometimes hardware types of stores that sell wood will also have a dunnage pile where a person can get wood really in expensive. Palettes can also be found for free in many places.

Any display made of wood parts can be made in such a way so that it breaks down easily and so as to facilitate transporting it.

Art departments in schools and colleges as well as theater departments and community theaters will frequently have busts and/or mannequins. Perhaps you might be able to borrow something from them?

Putting the displaying the jewelry on clothing not being worn by someone is also something that you might consider doing.

Building a Lazy Susan type of display is easy to make. Might have to purchase the metal part that goes around though.

Just some thoughts for you...

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jewelry [ 4 Answers ]

I am interested in learning how to make some jewelry. My boss does and it's beautiful, but she took an expensive class. Any suggestions on how to get started on a budget. I am not very crafty, but I would like to try!

What is H.S.jewelry [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 20 inch necklace marked H.S. can anyone tell me what the H.S means? Or any information about it?

Jewelry [ 3 Answers ]

:D Can you tell me all about mood rings?:D

Getting jewelry appraised [ 2 Answers ]

I've got a few pieces of jewelry I need appraised. A diamond necklace, a jade necklace, and a pearl necklace. I've never gotten anything appraised. Can I just walk into a jewelry store (a nice one) and ask them to appraise it for me? Or do I go to a jewel appraiser for this? What do they...

Jewelry Value [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 18k Cartier Gold Chain 36 inches and 68.5 grams in weight Vintage how much do any one think it's worth? It is 2.4 ounces

View more questions Search