I want to know my future
    ashokkumar.shankar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2010, 02:11 AM

I want to know my future
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2010, 02:52 AM
    Hi, ashokkumar.shankar!

There are no psychics or fortune tellers here. I'm sorry that you were mislead that there might be and that you'd be able to get some kind of prediction because of the title of this forum topic area. Whether to change the title of it or do away with it entirely has been the subject of an ongoing debate here for awhile.

Thanks!
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 23, 2010, 04:43 AM

Ashok, a less materialistic answer would be that you will have to learn your future by learning to understand yourself. If you know your wants, your needs, and your talents, and can tell the difference between the three, your future will become an open book.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2010, 05:10 AM

I see sadness, oh sometimes there is happiness. Oh man your going to go through something tough... but then oh here comes another one of life's obstacles. Wait I see love there too. Ahh! I also lots of food consumption.

No use in asking people what your life is going to be. Because you'll end up following their "predictions" instead of doing what you want.

Life is what you make of it, not what others make it out to be.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2010, 01:55 PM

I'm sorry, but we don't have any psychics here.

In actuality, your future can be whatever you want it to be. You make your own future!

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Relying on God and Thinking About the Future. Should We Worry About the Future? [ 35 Answers ]

Hi, All! Okay. So the present moment is all that we have. In an instant it's gone. And, then another moment arrives. To me, we really don't have any control. Sure, we have the freedom to choose, but God is the one in charge. Is there any point to worrying about the next day if we truly...

I want to know about my future [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know my future.

Using future value of single amount, future value of annuity table. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, my question is how do you know when to use the Future of value of single amount table, and when to use the future value of annuity table?

View more questions Search