Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AbdulHaque Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2010, 01:52 AM
    How I can contact Dr. Zakir Naik
    Respected Sir ASALAM ALAEKUM,

I want to confirm some incidance of HAZRAT MOOSA (A.S) with refernce, There might be some mistakes in coating the orignal speached, Almighty Allah may forget for that.....
    "We khow that HAZRAT MOOSA (A.S) used to talk to Almighty Allah. Once there was a lady she had no childern, she asked HAZRAT MOOSA (A.S) that, next time when you talk to Almighty Allah, ask about me, that when I will get childern. HAZRAT MOOSA (A.S) did so and replied that, Almighty Allah says that you would not have any child. After some time a begger (Faqeer) passed near her home and was asking for food and saying that "ONE BREAD (ROTI) ONE SON AND TWO ROTI TWO SON" that lady heared and gave her two braeds (ROTIs). After some time she got two sons, once she was going with her sons, she saw HAZRAT MOOSA (A.S) and said that said I will not have any childern but I have two sons, then she asked (NAUZBILLAH) "that you are lier or your Allah?" HAZRAT MOOSA (A.S) on his next meeting with Almighty Allah ask Almighty Allah asked that "what was it?" A dish and a knife appeared in front of HAZRAT MOOSA (A.S) and Almighty Allah said to HAZRAT MOOSA (A.S) take these and bring some human meat. HAZRAT MOOSA (A.S) took those and searched allot but could not find any person to give his/her own meat. HAZRAT MOOSA (A.S) was woried and having these thoughts in mind and searching, went through a plane, there HAZRAT MOOSA (A.S) an old shettured hut and went inside. when he entered that hut, It was that same person that met with that lady, that person asked HAZRAT MOOSA (A.S) that why are you so woried? HAZRAT MOOSA (A.S) presnted entire situation in front of that person and after hearing all that, person replied "this is the only thing that you are woried for? Ok tell me, meat of which body part is required to Almigthy Allah? HAZRAT MOOSA (A.S) replied Almighty Allah just asked about the human meat. Then that person took the knife and cut some meat from every part of his body and placed in dish and told HAZRAT MOOSA (A.S) that I don't meat of which part is required by Almighty Allah, thefore take this all. After that HAZRAT MOOSA (A.S) came to Almighty Allah presented the meat. Almighty Allah then asked HAZRAT MOOSA (A.S) that "did you understood why I said no to you and then gave childern to that lady? HAZRAT MOOSA (A.S) replied no. Almighty Allah said that " I asked you for the human meat, you were also a human but you did not gave me your own meat and that person gave me. SO THE PERSON WHO DOES NOT SAY NO TO ME, HOW CAN I SAY NO TO HIM?.

I shall be very thank full to you if you can verify this incidance with reference, so I can share the same with my friends...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR...
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 23, 2010, 01:58 AM
    Please refer to this announcement: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/islam/...akir-naik.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Zakir naik contact [ 0 Answers ]

As salamualaikum I have a query in regards to sex practice in Islam. The question is does Islam permit oral sex (as defined on net) between husband and wife? Jazakallah Khair Shagufta

How to contact dr zakir naik [ 2 Answers ]

Salam Zakir Bhai, Jis zaba se aap islam ki khidmat kar rahe hain allah aap ko our aap ke waledain ko ajar de aamen. 1) Maine aapho ek lcture me ye kahte suna k The Massege jasi film dekha ja sakta hai... Per jab Maine wo picture deki to laga ke usko banane wala jo bhi ho usne Shia...

Dr. Zakir naik contact [ 7 Answers ]

To Dr. Zakir naik Question: Who is the best kind (Allah or mother). If Allah, Allah said that (people) if they do not obey him that means bad work, lie, use offensive language etc and Allah will give punishment to them if they do it. But a mother does not want to give punishment if her son...

How to contact dr.zakir naik [ 1 Answers ]

I am very depresed about my studies as I can not concentrate on my studies these dayz. I am also worried because I as a muslim is not paying attention towards islam. I need your help. Pray for me

View more questions Search