Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    warreng04 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2010, 05:12 PM
    Is there a possibility that I can end up pregnant 2 days or 1 day before my period?
    My husband and I had unprotected sex one day before my period, Is there a possibility that I can end up pregnant?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 22, 2010, 05:16 PM

Chances are rather slim, but it has been known to happen. It all really depends when you are ovulating.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I end up pregnant if I have sex one day before my period? [ 7 Answers ]

My name is Ashley and me and my boyfriend had sex 3 times in one night without anything to keep us safe but I thought it would be OK cause I knew my period was coming in 4 to 5 days so I thought we wouldn't get pregnant. Then I started my period the next day it was early but only by 3 to 4 days, 21...

I had my period for 5 days stopped for a day light bleeding next day could I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I was 3 days late for my . An then when it started it was heavy during the day then very light or nothing at all at night and only lasted 5 days, on the sixth day I didn't have any bleeding at all, the next morning my boyfriend and I had normal, nothing different protected sex like we usually do...

I had my period a couple days late heavy the 2nd day and red spotting after period [ 1 Answers ]

I was 3 days late on my period the 1st day was light the 2nd day was heavy after that spottig red every once and a while brown it has now been 5 days my period only lasts for 3 days what should I think?heeelllp

If I had sex two days before a 5 day late period could I still be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

OK I had sex 2 days before my period started. And my partner released a LOT of semen in me! And I was not on birth control. But that period was like five days late! I don't know why but it was. Its been about 4 weeks since then and my breast were really sore and they started to get really soft and...

View more questions Search