Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tanyhoney Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2010, 03:04 PM
    Letter to postpone foreclosure
    I am the owner of a house that was scam from me 2 yrs. Ago by a couple without us receiving any compensation of any form. The county prosecutor's office is working on the case. There is a foreclosure sale because they have only made 2 payments after receiving over 500,000 dollars. I need to stop the sale
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2010, 03:07 PM

Is the county DA's office aware of this house sale?
    Tanyhoney Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2010, 06:33 PM

I am in contact with the county prosecutor's office detectives. I have not contact the DA's office. Thank you for suggestion. I will inform the Sheriff's Office of what is going on with contact names and phone numbers. Thanks again
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 22, 2010, 07:41 PM

Your attorney would need to file a motion in court to ask for another hearing prior to sale, to postpone sale

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A sample letter to answer the court foreclosure letter [ 7 Answers ]

I need I sample letter to answer the court foreclosure package. I can't pay anything to an attorney now. Can you help?:

Foreclosure letter [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone can provide me with a copy of how to answer a Foreclosure letter to the court? Thank you,

Foreclosure letter [ 3 Answers ]

I need a sample of a letter to respond a floreclosure lawsuit to the court

Foreclosure lawsuit letter from a court [ 3 Answers ]

I need to respond a lforeclosure lawsuit against me regarding my property being foreclosed. I am being demanded by a bank that does not hold the mortgage of my property. How do I respond this letter saying that I don't recognize that bank as the original mortgage company I am engaged. Thanks

View more questions Search