Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vasumathig Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2010, 10:20 AM
    Character is the sum of those qualities, actions and tendencies which distinguish one
    Character is the sum of those qualities, actions and tendencies which distinguish one man from another. In this scene many men do not have definite character. As Oscar Wilde puts it, "Most people are other people". Their thoughts are some one else's opinions. Their passions a quotations". So the first essential of character is individuality and independence. It does not mean that the man of character should all the time do what others have not done to keep up his independence. That would be foolishness. What is meant is that the man of character should be able to go against the accepted view or opinion or convention when his judgment guides him to do so.

Translate this paragraph into sanskrit
    vasumathig Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2010, 10:27 AM

Character is the sum of those qualities, actions and tendencies which distinguish one man from another. In this scene many men do not have definite character. As Oscar Wilde puts it, "Most people are other people". Their thoughts are some one else's opinions. Their passions a quotations". So the first essential of character is individuality and independence. It does not mean that the man of character should all the time do what others have not done to keep up his independence. That would be foolishness. What is meant is that the man of character should be able to go against the accepted view or opinion or convention when his judgment guides him to do so.

Translate this paragraph into sanskrit

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What qualities does a person need to be a good proofreader? Are such qualities inborn [ 1 Answers ]

What qualities a good proofreader needs? Are such qualities are inborn,or can they be learned?

Lesbian tendencies [ 2 Answers ]

I am married and have two kids. I have been unhappily married and am attracted to women. What should I do, stay married or divorce and go after my desires. Stacey

View more questions Search