Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    auntjay51 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2010, 08:52 AM
    How to fix new paint cracks
    Painted bathroom with kitchen and bath latex enamel paint. Seven weeks later was still tacky. No showers or water run in bath during this time. Lucky us we had 2 other baths. Anyway was told could prime with bullseye primer and recoat with flat paint (different brand) and that would take care of the tackiness. Now we have fine cracks here and there over the walls.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there any reason to paint the ceiling with paint when the white primer looks good? [ 4 Answers ]

I just finished putting up new drywall and sprayed a white primer on the ceiling - 2 coats. The ceiling looks good and I'm trying to decide if I really need to paint the ceiling now or can I just leave the primer as it is?

Fix and stop cracks on extreier 15 panel door [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 15 panel door that goes to the outside of the building, the side rail had come apart from the top and center rails and you can see light through the splits,the door has been refinished and looks good, this door is over 50 years old and I don't want to make a mess out of it, what can I do??...

I am a girl and have to figure out what paint and how to paint my barn? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so now that I have your attention.. I have a very old existing barn with not much paint on it. Who knows when and with what type of paint was used it is so weathered. I think I can just paint over it. In its condition I would have to sand it. The paint is not flaking it is just very weathered...

What prep work is needed to change from oilbase paint to waterbase paint? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything I need to do to prep my kitchen from oilbase paint to water base paint ?

Fix-it for paint cracking? [ 2 Answers ]

Similar result to Jotman, but I know the why. Just don't know exactly how to rectify. Was in a hurry and forgot to sand one part of the wall surface before painting one coat of vinyl matt over old gloss. Several months later, paint is cracking where I forgot to sand. (alligator effect) ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.