Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maltgirl3l Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2010, 07:48 AM
    I have a mirror with 2 Flamingos on it in the corner and it has the numbers 2725/138
    I have a mirror that has 2 Flamingos in the corner it is very old it was my great grandmother's it has the numbers 2725/138 on the back it is an original but it has no signature on it... I was wondering the value of it.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2010, 09:38 AM
    Hi, maltgirl3l!

If it has those numbers on the back of the mirror, then it most likely is number 138 in a run of 2,725 mirrors that are identical or very similar to it.

Are the numbers on the back of the mirror, or on the back of a frame, if there is a frame, please?

Thanks!
    maltgirl3l Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 08:12 AM

Yes the numbers are on the back but the backing is actually like that old brown paper. I also pics of this itwem as well

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mirror mirror on the wall... [ 5 Answers ]

Shrek, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Lopez were all having lunch together. Shrek said, 'I have always thought that I'm the strongest man in the World, but how can I be sure? Brad Pitt said, 'I'm pretty sure I'm the hottest man alive but I've Never had it confirmed.' ...

Whether revision petition is maintainable against the order of summon in 138 NI Act [ 1 Answers ]

Whether any revision petition under section 379 Cr.PC is maintainabte against the order passesd by the Ld Magistrate for summon in 138 NI Act

Letters are numbers and num lock off no numbers [ 2 Answers ]

I cannot get my hp pavilion notebook to respond, it started all of a sudden. When my num lock is on my letters on the keyboard turn into numbers... I=5 and so forth. Now when my num lock is off my keyboard works fine but I cannot use the number pad. I tried the fn key with almost every key on the...

Mirror, Mirror on the wall. [ 11 Answers ]

Shrek, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were all having lunch together. Shrek said, 'I have always thought that I'm the strongest man in the world, but how can I be sure?' Angelina Jolie agreed. 'I'm told I'm the most gorgeous of them all, but sometimes I wonder.' Brad Pitt said, 'I'm pretty...

View more questions Search