Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashiiboo Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2006, 10:45 AM
    I hate my family
    Ok I really can't do this any more my f**kin dad is driving me crazy I hate him so much I want to kill him why can't he go back to jail I was so happy when he was there.All he does is drink and smoke.He is cheating on my mom and she knows it but she loves him she says I hope he gives he STD or something I can't wait next December I'm moving out ill be 18 :D. rally hate him he buys a lock for him room so we can't go in it like we want to.I f**kin hate him so much :mad:
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2006, 11:39 AM
    Why would you want to go into his room? If you plan to leave next year it is important to plan ahead. Try to get a part time job, you are going to need money. Keep your money safe.

And until you leave you are going to have to try to get on with everyone a little better. Or do you enjoy being miserable? Something needs to change and you are the only one who can change it.

Want to try a little experiment? Try talking and acting nicer, sweeter to everyone you have to deal with on a daily bases. No matter how they talk to or treat you, rise above it, behave better than they do.

Focus on your experiment and just watch how the people around you begin to change towards you. There is such a thing as 'The Law Of Attraction' - you get back what you give out. Try giving out some sweetness and light and see what happens.
    ashiiboo Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2006, 12:03 PM
    Nothing will work until I move out and I am getting a job.im going to live with my boyfriend and his family.they already said yes but I didn't tell my mom and dad yet
    addy Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Dec 17, 2006, 07:29 PM
    No offense, but your rents may not be so happy about this. Your mom (by reading what you wrote about her)will probably trhink as long as the family sticks together everything will be OK, but tell her this:Once this guy went out with 2 women, one of them kept quiet when he cheated on her, so then later he just treated her like dirt and she ended up killing herself.The other woman when she found out about his cheating on her, yelled at him, slapped him across the face and he treated her like a princess.I'm not saying to tell your mom to beat him up, but she should definitely take some action,whether it is just a talk or she leaves him.Also you should tell her to pick between you or your dad, because obviosly you can't get along with him, because stuff might be going on that shwe don't know about. I hope I helped.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why Does everyone hate me? [ 18 Answers ]

Hi,My name is Ricardo. I'm 16 and live with my 2 older brothers and my father in Ireland. My mum died when when I was 8. When she did my dad sent me away to boarding school. But my brothers got to stay. I came home start of this year. When I did my brother was married and so was my dad they...

Does he hate me? [ 5 Answers ]

My son is ten and appears to be going through a stage where everything I do is wrong he a even seems to hate me.He tells me to leave the room if I start to tell him off or locks the door so he doesn't have to listen to me.I'm at my wits end and don't know the best way to react.

Blended family means family to me, should it not to my husband as well? [ 6 Answers ]

HI, I just really need to know if I am way off base here. Last night my husband told me that"you need to understand how it is going to be between my daughter and myself." " when it comes to special events, even if they conflict with your boys(his stepsons) and in the future if we have children of...

Would they hate me? [ 14 Answers ]

I am gay. Nobody knows it. Don't know what will happen it I tell someone (freinds/family) Good chance my parents would kick me out. Also good chance that my & friends won't talk to me. Pleez respond...

Don't you hate it when... [ 13 Answers ]

Don't you hate it when you have a friend that you enjoy hanging out with, but they are so insecure about their appearance, that they rip on every girl that walks by that is somewhat attractive (even ones that aren't at all) and can't stand it when a girl even says "hi" to her husband. It makes me...

View more questions Search