Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GWSue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2010, 04:58 AM
    Felony and working in health care careers, PA laws
    What are the laws for people with felony convictions working in Health Care in PA?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2010, 06:30 AM

Health care covers a lot of professions. Which profession are you asking about?

If the career you are considering requires State licensing you very probably will not be able to get a license. In fact (as my colleague J9 points out regularly) you probably can't even get accepted into a school or training program.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Health and social care - hazards in health & social care settings [ 10 Answers ]

Explain the potential hazards in health and social care settings, you should include: 1. hazards: e.g. from workinh environment, working condition, poor staffing training, poor working practices, equipment, substance etc. 2. working environment: e.g. within an organisation's premises 3....

Multi-disciplinary working in health care [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone give me some ideas of what the advantages and disadvantages of multi-disciplinary working are in health care

With a felony what jobs, careers am I elgible for? [ 2 Answers ]

With a felony what jobs, careers am I elgible for?

Health careers [ 2 Answers ]

I have been thinking a lot with what I want to do in life. I have always wanted to help people mentally but didn't want to become a high paid therapist or conselor. I have thought of working in a hospital or clinic and aiding those with cancer, aids, diseases etc. I want to make them feel better...

Working in the health care environment [ 1 Answers ]

Our community health clinics are very busy, at times stressful, and we serve patients who are challenged by income issues, english as a second language, and who are often medically compromised because of lack of preventative care, Write about the skills that help you function well in busy and...

View more questions Search