Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nidhs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2010, 04:31 AM
    Want to know my future
    I have done my graduation & I want to know about my future?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2010, 10:03 AM
    Hi, nidhs!

There are no psychics or fortune tellers here. I'm sorry that you were mislead that there might be because of the title of this forum topic area. Whether to change the title of it or do away with it entirely has been the subject of an ongoing debate here for awhile.

If you let us know some specifics about how you've prepared for your future, then it's possible that we might be able to give you some guidance in that regard.

Thanks!
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2010, 01:59 PM

I'm sorry, but we don't have any psychics here.

Your future will be whatever you work to make it be. Set yourself some clear cut goals and work toward them - you'll get there eventually.

Good luck!
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 24, 2010, 06:13 PM

Your future is entirely up to you. You must understand yourself before you can respond to the world. You need to learn about your talents, your wants, and your needs and you need to learn the difference between them. Then you will know all about the future that you need to make it happen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Relying on God and Thinking About the Future. Should We Worry About the Future? [ 35 Answers ]

Hi, All! Okay. So the present moment is all that we have. In an instant it's gone. And, then another moment arrives. To me, we really don't have any control. Sure, we have the freedom to choose, but God is the one in charge. Is there any point to worrying about the next day if we truly...

I want to know my future [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 15 year old girl I have been having this problem nowadays that I have brokenup with my boyfriend because of my studies but I have realised that I really love him and now I want him back what do you think will happen?

What will be my future [ 1 Answers ]

Will I be happy in love and will it last, and later child

Using future value of single amount, future value of annuity table. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, my question is how do you know when to use the Future of value of single amount table, and when to use the future value of annuity table?

View more questions Search