Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reyna.alexandra Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2010, 08:57 PM
    Are these signs??
    There's this guy who works at a store I think is cute.I don't know him. He seems shy though at least that's what I think. When he sees me come into the store and he's working ouside he always goes inside and go behind the cashier register and most of the time he is my cashier. When he sees me and I didn't see him he always passes by me and looks at me or gives me a quick glance. And I always catch him glancing over at me and when I do he at times smiles or he keeps his eyes on me until I get nervous and turn away.

Yesterday I went ith my niece and cousin at the store he works and went to the soda section and then a couple of seconds after he goes to the soda section too to rearrange some juices andlooks at me and smiles and mumbles to me a how are you and I told him I was fine and then he left to talk to one of his coworkers and then came back to work where I was and while I was with my niece talking to her he kept looking at me and smiling helook nrvous though... but he
    Didn't talk to me.While I was waiting for my cousin to finish talking on the phone I was playing with my nieces hair and he just kept staring at me and smiling.When I was getting my niece a soda
    From the soda fridge I cought him looking at me with a smile on his face.

Those are just of couple of things he does. Are those signs that he likes he? Any advise on what to do?
    Deathlywhiterose Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Jul 22, 2010, 08:20 AM

Well, those very well could be signs. It sounds to me like he might have some interest in you, but the problem is, you can't know for sure. Ever human being is unique and does different things when they are around a person that they like. Sometimes the signs are obvious, and sometimes they aren't. The only way to know for sure is to approach him about it.

It sounds to me like you might have feelings for this person, so my advice would be to get to know him a little more. Have a conversation with him. Hang out with him sometime when he isn't working. Then, the two of you can decide if you want to progress to a relationship or just remain friends.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2010, 08:25 AM

How old are you and how old is the boy?
    cherrysher Posts: 19, Reputation: 4

Jul 23, 2010, 07:48 PM

Ummm, to me it sounds like he likes you, but isn't sure if you like him. He sounds nervous, but in a cute-ish kind of way. I think you two should exchange numbers and get to know each other outside of the work environment. Just hint at the idea next time you see him and who knows, it could work out. But in love and life, you have to be brave and strong, and don't be afraid of getting rejected or anything. 'cause if it nevers even happens, there is nothing to hurt about. If you think he is the guy but says no, he really isn't. The perfect guy is one who loves you as much as you love him and meets most, not all but most, of the things you look for in a guy. Hope I helped! Good luck
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2010, 07:51 PM

Before we give any advice to anyone on this Teen board we need to know your age. You can send this to the mods and they will tell you the same.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are these signs, or is it just me? [ 6 Answers ]

Well, as you most know, I am fairly new with the whole relationship thing. Only had one girlfriend, which we met through a blind date set up by our friends. I got kind of lucky to find a girl that flat out told me she liked me, so I didn't have to work too hard to figure that out. See, a close...

Where do your signs come from [ 3 Answers ]

I have heard many people into the paranormal/psychic things say they do not believe in God. Personally I feel God has set me and my spirit free by being open to what I label the spiritual realm. Anyway, my question is more so to the non believers of God that are into paranormal/psychic...

What are the signs [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,I'm new to this.. I am trying to get pergnant.. I would like to know.I would like to know the sign of pregnancy? Can u help me:confused:

Not Sure but I see signs [ 7 Answers ]

I've been n a relationship for 6 yrs. We have 2 kids together, out of those 6 yrs he's been workn off an on while I've been doing everything. I'M not happy at all. I tried to make it work.. I thinks he's been unfaithful during the 6 yrs.. like taking a his cell phone with him EverYwhere he goes. I...

View more questions Search