Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hellosunshine Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Jul 21, 2010, 08:35 PM
    Neck and face doesn't match body. Need simple fix.
    Hi,

I've noticed more and more my head seems to look like it was randomly attached to my body because my arms/check/color bone area is a nice caramel, and my face and neck is brown or like 2 shades darker. It seems to get worse as I get older. I want my original color back!! Honestly it looks like my head is floating it's so random compared to the rest of my body.

I really want to lighten 1 shade to not make it noticeable that I've lightened. I need something simple, easy, all in one kind of product. I don't want to mix things or lotions, or buy powders. Any recommendations? I'm looking for products that work and are safe.
    stacymica Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Jul 24, 2010, 07:16 AM

Sorry I am def not the skin bleaching expert but one thing I know for sure is that the products you use on your face generally do not work the same way or speed as on your body bc:

1. #1 reason the skin on your face is thinner than that on your body. Even the skin on your body has different thickness. So it bleaches so much faster.

2. when you apply cream on your face its usually uninterrupted absorption. Not like on your body where it might rub off or rub against another body part. Unless you stand for hours with no clothes on, lol.

Suggestion: ask brown deceit I think she had success using 55h+ products.

Jul 24, 2010, 10:32 AM

Will l glutathione pills work better?

Jul 24, 2010, 11:16 AM

The fda hasn't approved skin lightening pills (I don't know if your from the US). There isn't enough research to support the effectiveness and safety of those pills, throughout the world. I wouldn't suggest them even if they do work. I don't know anyone who uses pills. But in the end of course the choice is yours.

Also pills wouldn't clear uneven skin,only something topical would address that.

Jul 24, 2010, 11:23 AM

55H+ CRISTALINE Strong Lightening Fine Glycerin applied to the face , I got this tip from brown deceit another person on here. Here's a link to see what I looks llke but you can buy online from anywhere55H+ CRISTALINE Strong Lightening Fine Glycerin - 16.8oz bottle

Hope this helps

Jul 25, 2010, 09:56 AM

Thank you I will look at brown deceit's thread. It looks promising and doesn't look like it contains anything dangerous like HQ or steroids or at least I think so. If it does I don't want to use them.

Is this stuff natural?

Jul 25, 2010, 08:22 PM

Honestly sunshine I don't know. The ingredients are:Clycerine, Propylene Glycol, Arctostaphylos. UVA-Ursi, PEG-40 Hydrogenated caster oil, Tricleceth-9, Parfum, Marus, Bobysic

But these companies are notoriuos for putting things in them that r not listed. They can get away with it. Over the counter bleaching creams are not regulated like prescription creams.

Jul 25, 2010, 09:36 PM

Oh shoot then I am skeptical. I will have to look into it. I am so scared that they sneak in HQ but I am willing to give them a go cause I am kind of desperate.

I'm just looking for something safe whether cream or oil or pills.
    salonhaircare Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 08:05 PM
    You Should Also Try Makari Sking Lightening Products they have a great effect
    Makari Body Beautifying Milk Skin Lightening

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My body is fair but my hands and face is dark? [ 2 Answers ]

HI, I am 23yrs old girl, My face and hands are dark on color whereas other parts of the body are Fair.. please help!! Thanks, Jesse

AHA peel for the body/face [ 7 Answers ]

Can I have AHA peel for the body? Can it performed at the doctor's office , how much would it cost, and if I can buy, if it does exist, how much? What concentration do I have to get? Is chemical peel and vitalize peel are AHA peel? Which one is better Retin A peel or AHA peel? Can renova cream...

My face is brown and my body is yellow [ 20 Answers ]

I'm an African American Black person with a bright complexion. After years of teen & adult acne (and sun damage), I was finally cured with Accutane. Well, I'm left with hyperpigmentation, acne scars, and keloids. No more acne, but I still have to deal with these three things. My entire body...

View more questions Search